12.31.2007

New Favorites

Happy New Year... 2008, here I come! I am looking forward to the new year, this year has been a tricky one. I just wanted to share a couple of new favorites that I have. Most of them came from my stocking that Santa left. He's such a great guy, that Santa Claus.

First, Colbie Caillat's CD 'Coco' is amazing. It's such a great CD and I love every song on there, and I love not having to skip around to find the songs that I like or want to listen to. I also love the fact that she writes her own music. Oh, and her hair is amazing, and is a constant reminder to me to keep growing my hair out.

Also, the perfume Ralph Rocks by Ralph Lauren smells really yummy, and I wish you all could smell me through the computer, it really smells good. Is that a creepy thing to say?! And the bottle is really colorful and cute, so it looks nice on my bathroom counter. I know, I am pathetic.

I also got a chance to watch 'The Holiday' and I absolutely loved it! I am usually not very good about sitting still for movies, I get too antsy, but this one was so sweet, I loved it! I highly recommend this movie to anyone who wants to watch something sweet and fun. Oh, and I cried, but I cry at just about everything!

Anyway, just wanted to share a few things with my dearest friends and family before I get ready to go to the Bunco New Years party at my mom-in-laws. (I am an old soul, I am fully aware of that, thanks.) I wanted to let everyone know that we haven't heard from Yahoo! yet about Trask's /interview... but we are keeping our fingers crossed (mine are getting all cramped up and gnarly looking). The background checking company has gotten in contact with with Trask to confirm some information, so that is a good sign, at least they want to check into his background!! So we are really hoping that Yahoo! is the place that Trask is supposed to be, and if not, that something else works itself out soon.

Oh, and I have a new hobby. I am having a lot of fun making greeting cards and stationery, it's been a learning process, but I am really excited about it. I am going to try and sell some of what I have been making once I have a little more experience, and when someone expresses an interest! :)


1 comment:

Sara said...

Shauna, I also love the movie The Holiday. It is a romantic comedy with substance! Sorry to hear that you haven't heard from yahoo! yet but it is a good sign that they are investigating him. I bet the holidays caused a delay. My fingers are crossed too!
Happy new year darling!
Sara