12.13.2007

Something Scary in Tillamook

On a wintry, cool and crisp day in March of 2006, when Trask and I were staying at a bed and breakfast in Sandlake, we decided to check out some antique shops in Tillamook to pass time before check-in to our room. Well, this is a painting that I found in one of the antique shops, and it blew me away. The picture probably isn't the best quality because I was shaking too much with laughter to hold the camera still. Now when I look at the picture, I don't laugh, but I get really nervous. Isn't this child wicked? I am thinking I should tell Taylor that this is a painting we had done of him when he was a baby. Is that awful? This picture just really makes everything better when I am having a bad day. Come on, just look at it a little longer.

1 comment:

Jill said...

That's a portrait of me as a baby. You're freakin' rude. I was a delightful child.