12.12.2007

Welcome!

Welcome to my very own blog. I can't even explain how excited I am to start my own blog where I can talk about what I want, however random my topics may be. It all started when I was starting to make a list of things that creep me out, at the request of my beloved sister-in-law, Summer. You see, a lot of strange things creep me out, things that wouldn't bother the normal person, but yet, they deeply bother, scare or creep me out. I also am a lover of simple things in life that most people don't think about, or care about. I will be the first to admit that I am a weird one, so don't read this and feel bad for me, like I am some confused soul that doesn't know I am strange. Oh, I know. Also, I am kindly reminded of my 'uniqueness' daily by my loving husband, and lots of friends and family who know I appreciate honesty and frankness.

Anyway, I have said a whole lot without saying much. So I guess I'll introduce myself. I'm Shauna and I am 25 years old, living in the great Pacific NW with my husband, Trask and my 16-1/2 month old son, Taylor. We have a highly-anxious rat terrier, named Maddie, who will be 3 next year. I graduated from the University of Oregon with my bachelor's degree in Family and Human Services from the College of Education, in March 2005. I am currently a stay-at-home mom, which is the most important full-time job I can ever imagine. My husband is my absolute best friend, I can actually be myself and he still not only likes me, but LOVES me. How cool is that?!

I really hope that someone besides me gets joy or smiles from this blog. It'll be random, but fun. I have lots to say, all the time, so it'll be a great way to get it out of my system so I don't drive Trask crazy at night when he is trying to sleep and I am up because my mind won't turn off and let me rest.

Stay tuned, more blogging to come... where I'll introduce you to a little list of things that creep me out.

No comments: