1.17.2008

lemon drop studios

Well, I have a couple people to thank for their help in coming up with name ideas for my crafts. Actually, only Amie and Trask helped, so thank you to both of you. I chose my name, and as you probably can guess by the title of this blog entry, it's 'lemon drop studio.' I feel like it sums me up pretty well. Anyway, again, thank you Amie and Trask. Oh, and Sara, thank you, because you wanted to help and said we would talk about it this weekend, but I guess I beat you to the punch! You deserve a thank you, too, though!! Oh, and thank you to my mom, Aunt Michelle and Summer, who liked the name we came up with, as well as the logo. I hope you all like the logo and the name, and that you buy gobs and gobs of my stuff... just kidding, but seriously.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I love it!

Aunt Michelle said...

You already know I think it's a fantastic name! Now I just can't wait to get my hands on some of your work.

Jill said...

I think it's perfect! And as soon as you get it started, you need to start a website devoted to it so I can buy stuff! I like to buy cute stuff, and I LOOOOVE the cute little card you made for Ayden! It's going straight into his baby book, as soon as he gets one. Do you make baby books too? :) he he

marie said...

well I have to say that I love the name and the logo. it's the next best thing to a giant up close picture of your face. nonetheless...this whole thing saddens me because I wish I were there with you crafting away. but I am not. deal with that reality. or supress it with craftiness. either one is fine.