2.04.2008

a few cards

Here are a few cards that I have done most recently. I'll just post them individually and then put in the caption what they say, if anything, since the camera didn't pick it up as well as I wanted it to. (A new camera is definitely on our wish-list!!). All cards measure 4-1/4" x 5-1/2", are blank inside, and include a white envelope.

This card is blue, with brown & white stripes, and the tag on the front reads: 'little one.' Perfect card to accompany a baby gift or something fun and amazing like that.

This card is pink with colored polka dots, and the stamp reads: 'live, love, laugh' and is stamped in brown ink.

This card is pink with colored polka dots, and the stamp reads: 'Hello' and is stamped in black ink, and is mounted on brown and green paper.

This is a thank you card that reads: 'thank(v): to express gratitude, appreciation, or acknowledgement.' It is mounted on brown & blue paper.

This is a thank you card that reads: 'generous: giving, sharing, charitable, willing, magnanimous.' It is on orange paper with brown and blue striping.


Okay, anyway, that is about enough of that. Just wanted to see what it would be like to post a couple of my cards. I don't want this blog to turn into something that is just about my cards, it has to be about my amazingly fun and brilliant thoughts, my awkward and wonderful life and all that strange stuff that only happens to me, and only I find funny, it seems.


1 comment:

Sara said...

I love the polka dot "hello" one! Well, I mean I love them all but that one is tickling my fancy extra right now.