2.28.2008

little update


Hey there, sweet friends and strangers (whom I assume are sweet, and not creepy). I haven't blogged in awhile so I thought I would seize the moment while Taylor is snoring on the couch like an 85-year old geezer. Good thing I love him enough to not throw pillows over his face like I do to his dad.

Not much has been going on, really. I got new hair [as seen in above picture]. I haven't been blonde in a long time, it feels like, and I'm enjoying it. It's fun having it short again, too. Ponytails are always so cute when they're short and spunky.

Besides the hair, which really isn't news since I change my hair so dang much, I will be starting a part-time job this weekend. I got hired at Gymboree
and will work about 4 hours on a Saturday or Sunday each week. Perfect amount of time to get out of the house and let the boys hang out, and perfect for a little bit of spending money, and oh yeah, the discount. I figured it is safer for me to work where they only sell children's clothes and not adult clothes, too, otherwise there would be no money to bring home! I am looking forward to being there and start on Saturday. Wish me luck!

Well, that's it for now. More later, as things get more exciting and I have a bit more time!!

Thanks for reading.

No comments: