5.07.2008

a little ranting

Sweet Internet and Blogging Pals, you will be my therapy this morning, for I am LOSING IT!!

Can I just start by saying that I am officially tired of apartment living?! My patio is still not painted. That means I still have my BBQ, plants, etc by my front door in the breezeway. That also means I have patio chairs in my dining room because they are the kind that can't fold down. It also means I have a huge wagon on top of my washer and dryer. And a cooler in my closet. It also means I am losing my mind.

On top of that I just got a notice from the apartments that they need access to my master bedroom closet all day Thursday AND Friday and that everything needs to be out of the closet. I need to keep Maddie confined somewhere, not in that room, so she'll have to be in Taylor's room. And I'll have to figure out what to do for these 2 days since they'll be here and Taylor likes to 'help' and it's just awkward. Also Trask and mom will be here with my on Friday because I am suppose to be getting ready for the artisan fair and making cards. Ohhhhh, anger!! Oh wait, and how on God's Green Earth am I suppose to clear out my closet?! Where in the heck do I put everything I have crammed in there for TWO DAYS?! Oh how I yearn for a house!! I can't even tell you...

Okay, I am going to go and work on my deep breathing and try to calm myself down.

Thanks for listening, I mean, reading. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Egghead said...

What? This is my house all the time. After all I have a rabbit and his palace in my laundry room along with my never ending pile of ironing. Folding chairs in my half bath that has never been finished in the remodel process. Luggage and storage containers in my computer/sewing room all stacked with no place to go. And more.....lots more. And this is in a 3000 sq. ft. house. Nope Shauna...it doesn't get better with bigger just changes.

Jill said...

He he! My mom's right, Shauna, it'll only get worse if you upgrade! We're not technically in a HOUSE, but we have a garage attached to our duplex and it is eternally CRAMMED full of crap!!! We even clean it out periodically, but it doesn't actually get cleaner! There's no extra room, even when we Goodwill tons of junk! And our closets? All packed full! So consider yourself lucky...