5.31.2008

new hair





Got my hair done last night and it's taking a while to get used to. I think the front may still be a little too long, but we'll see over the weekend how things go. We added in blond and strawberry blond and basically whacked all my hair off. Here are some pictures from last night. I dread posting them because it was the end of the day and I was looking like, well, like it was the end of the day. Oh well.

LOVE YOU ALL. Let me know if you think the front needs to be shortened up or not. My sweet husband would never say one way or another...

Have a great weekend, dearest friends and cyber stalkers.

2 comments:

Egghead said...

Ohhh I love your hair. It turned out really cute and if that is what you look like at the end of the day you must look ready to walk the carpet at the beginning. Right now I think the front is great but it probably will bug as it begins to grow. But very pretty.

Jill said...

I love it! You're such a good blond! And the cut is perfect! But I think I'm with Egghead--it's perfect right now, but within another week or so it'll probably start buggin'! You're so pretty!