5.23.2008

week one: weigh-in

5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1

Okay, drum roll please. I weighed in this morning and I am down 2 pounds from last Saturday. There. I did it. Now only about 25 pounds to go. Are you clapping for me? Because I really hope you are.

And now comes the difficult part for me. After a good weigh-in I tend to get a big head and think I can eat whatever I want, and then erase my week's progress by feeding my face a tad too much. So, learning from the past, I am going to keep myself busy and keep journaling and stay focused. Just because I lost 2 pounds does not mean that I am done. If only it were that easy! :)

Okay, now I am off to start a fun day. Taylor and I are going to go to the Children's Museum to make dinosaur buddies. I don't know what this means, but we are excited. He's really been into dinos lately, so perfect timing.

Hope everyone has a great and safe holiday weekend!!

xoxo

1 comment:

Jill said...

Congratulations! You're reminding me that I need to do an update...ug... see, this is why I'm glad you're keeping track too!!! I adore you!