6.23.2008

busy weekend...

It's Monday and the weekend is over. Laundry is in the washer and dryer and my to-do list is a mile long for the week. We had a fun weekend. On Saturday Trask and I took Taylor in the baby jogger and went jogging - we ran about a mile or so, which I am really proud of, I haven't ran in YEARS, and I have never, ever liked it, nor have I been good at it, but I still probably need to DO it. After that we had a family dinner with Phil, Gail, Summer, Aaron, McKenna and our family to celebrate Gail's birthday. (Happy Birthday, Mom!) It was a nice time to visit and laugh and eat. I brought my own dessert (strawberries, angel food cake and fat free cool whip). I was proud for not caving in when I saw the other desserts. Yahoo. And then yesterday (Sunday) we started our day off with another run, and it was easier than the day before. We then celebrated Rylan's first birthday at Izzy's and watched him dig into his cake and conquer his heap of gifts. It was a great weekend. I had some etsy sales and got a chance to work on more orders, so all in all - a wonderful weekend. Now back to reality.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Jogging? What's that? I've never heard of such a word. Sounds dirty.