6.18.2008

Happy Birthday Jordan!!

{circa 2008}

Today is Jordan's 9th birthday and we all wish we were in Eugene right now to hang out with the birthday boy!

I have known Jordan his whole life, and have known his wonderful family for over 20 years - Hi Jen! Hi Rose! Hi Ron! Hi Jordan! Anyway, Jordan and I go way back, and he used to get all excited to see me. We'd go out to breakfast, play outside, go see movies, and I'd go watch his basketball, baseball and soccer games. (this was before football!).

{circa 2005}

I am confident in saying I used to be a favorite - until Trask came along. Give a little boy access to a sweet guy that happens to love sports, kids and is 6'6-1/2" and can get your ball out of the tree and you've found yourself a new best friend! I wouldn't have it any other way.

We ADORE Jordan more than words could ever express. He's wise beyond his years and has the sweetest heart a little boy could ever, ever have.

Jordan, happy 9th birthday, buddy. We love you so much and hope to see you REALLY soon.

We love you!!
Trask, Shauna and Taylor {note I put Trask's name first for you buddy!}

1 comment:

Sara said...

I can't believe he is 9!!!!