6.06.2008

weekly weigh-in

Hi Guys!

So I know that I weighed and did a post yesterday, but Friday is the 'official' day, so let's be official. I hopped on the scale this morning to a pleasant surprise. For the week, I am down 3-1/2 pounds. This delights me. I was a good girl this week for the most part and it paid off. Now for the struggle - the weekend, and the fear of getting cocky. I will make a few little goals for the weekend that should help keep me on track. If you guys have any other suggestions, please, let me know!!

Goals for the Weekend:
- drink all my water!
- work on cards and a few other goodies.
- snack on strawberries when hungry for sweets, mmmm, or airpopped popcorn - love it.
- go walk with Trask + Taylor.
- not to go overboard on Girls Night Out with Summer tomorrow night!
- to remember that I have not met my goal yet, and that I have at least 20 pounds to go!
- Taylor turns two in 46 days!
- Journal/track all my food over the weekend, too.

There, that's a good enough list.

Last night Jenn and my Aunt Michelle came over and it was so much fun! We had to stop by Ulta to get some supplies but it's always so much more fun when you have fun people to go with. (Not that a screaming toddler isn't exhilarating!). Anyway, after Ulta we came back home and had pizza and diet coke and salad. *Note that I calculated the pizza's points and each slice was only 4 points, and I had allotted myself 12 points for dinner! The pizza was Papa Murphy's Garlic Chicken DeLITE, and those DeLITES are yummy and have so fewer calories, and cheaper!! Win-Win-Win. So after our meal Jenn did my make up application and it looked great. I really should get brave and put the before and after pictures up. We'll see how well behaved you guys are. After the make up was my facial and it was heaven. Heaven. You guys, Jenn Dale is amazing!! We already knew that, but still. Anyway, it was so wonderful to see my favorite ladies!! I can't wait to do it again!

Not sure what today is going to hold. Taylor and I are pretty open. Hmmmm. We'll see.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. I will bring the camera on me and Summer's night out to document the chaos.

xoxo

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yay Shauna! You are my hero! I've been considering doing the WW Points thing instead of low carb--low carb has such fast results, but i just can't stick to it!!!!! I'm SO not a meat eater at all! Good job being determined, you make me much more motivated! Love you!