7.24.2008

encouraged


Okay, so I haven't been on the scale in a LONG time, and I haven't paid attention to what I am eating in an even longer time, but I hopped on the scale this morning and am only 2 pounds up from my lowest, so I am back on track and paying attention. Now let's hope I stay on track.

Jill, you HAVE to keep me accountable, and you, too, Kristi! I am making it your jobs. It's not paid though. Well, perhaps. No, it won't be. Sorry. You'll feel rewarded for doing the right thing though. You can't beat that!

Well, off to change a diaper, a really gross one, if you wanted to know. I'll be back later. Miss me, okay?

{Picture courtesy of Amie - thanks, I love a silly and awkward one!!}

4 comments:

Amie said...

You're very welcome. It was one of my favorite pictures of the day and considering I took like 50 that's saying something!

Egghead said...

I love the photo. Cute shirt too!

Jill said...

I am doing a silent, rather tricky cheerleading move for you right now, involving lots of jumps, flips and clever turns in the air. Is that good motivation or WHAT??? Considering I'm so non-flexible, I can only touch my toes for a split second before I bounce straight back up in utter agony...but I'm very proud of you!

Tami said...

Just FYI, I've been using www.sparkpeople.com to help with the weight loss. Completely free, and I love it! Look me up, my screen name there is QUIKSYLVER.