8.13.2008

neglected ladies...

How can I not do a post for 2 of the most important, inspiring, lovely and awesome ladies in my life?? I missed 2 birthdays last Friday, August 8th, and am going to pretend like that didn't happen and do it now. Please forgive me girls - you know I love you more than I should, but that's how I tend to love people. :) And I still think it's amazing that these 2 girls that I am so close to and mean so much to me and my family happen to have the same birthday, it's silly! Anyway...

Jen, Jenny, Ninny, Jennifer, Jenny on the Block...
Happy, Happy birthday to you, my sweet friend that I have known since I was 2 or 3, I love you with all my heart, and have always looked up to you, always. (Even though I am way taller than you now). And even though when we would sing The Bangles and Debbie Gibson together you insisted I was only back-up and you were the lead... (which was probably for the best!). I followed you around like a lost puppy and you put up with that! And you taught me how to love a garage sale, even when we can't do one on our own because we get swindled by a lady on speed... every memory of you is a lovely one and I am so lucky we met! Happy late birthday, sweet girl, I love you more than I could ever say!


Summer, Summy, Sis, Sister, Sissy Poo, Summers, Hot Stuff...
Happy birthday to YOU, the most wonderful lady in my life! Marrying Trask not only gave me a hot husband and mother-in-law, it gave me an older sister that I have always wanted, and a very best friend to tell anything and everything to (even the things you don't want to really hear)! I am positive you have gotten me through a lot of hard times and you've always been my support, and my source of entertainment. I love you more than you know I should! I wish you nothing but joy and peace and FUN this year - thank you for being my sister and partner in crime and in non-criminal activities. (I love that we're both too scared to cross the road unless we're at a crosswalk that tells us it's safe!! - that's just how we roll - safely).

Anyhow, HAPPY BIRTHDAY (late) Jen and Summer,I love both of you girls way too much to ever understand or explain.

Hugs and Kisses and Squeezes and Pinches!
Shauna, Sho Sho, Sho, Sissy, Butt Face and more




No comments: