8.14.2008

scared of dark towels...

I may never shower again. That just may be my solution to my scary experience this morning. Will you guys still hang out with me if I stink?!

I was getting a towel off the towel rack after my shower a few minutes ago and I reached for my favorite towel - a big, soft, fluffy dark brown towel. But then, what jumps on to me from the towel, you ask? Well, it wasn't something I liked being on me. It was a big, fat, HAIRY spider. Ewwww. Now, usually I am not a baby about spiders, but when I am naked and freshly clean, a spider is not what I want on me, at all! I hate that brown towel now. I hate it.

The spider is dead, by the way.

That is all.

7 comments:

Jill said...

Oh yark! I totally know how you feel! I'm the spider murderer in this house because Wade HATES even being near a spider, let alone touching one...so I can handle a lot, but a big nasty hairy spider on my nice clean, naked self is worth a splattered spider down the drain and a few extra stomps to make sure the other spiders learn their lesson!

Sara said...

can you come kill the giant spider in my storage unit?

Summer & Shauna said...

Well, can I just say that I am happy to hear that you shower. I am even happier to hear that you overcame the spider phonbia and went all ninja on it. Tip to the wise, use a neutral colored towel. Of course, this isn't nearly as good if you didn't get as clean as you thought you had :-) OK, enough of my inappropriate behavior for now.

Rach said...

Eww! I hate spiders too and we have a lot of them where we are living right now. I actually think my husband is more afraid of them then I am...he always makes me kill them. Oh yes, and by the way, I will definetely let you know if I find a manual on raising children! Have a great weekend!

Egghead said...

Oh what a picture in my tiny head that brought forth. I hate spiders so much I would have probably thrown the towel out the window. Never mind the squished spider guts on my chest.

Dana said...

EEEKKKK!!! That would freak me out!

Kristi said...

I would have FREAKED!!! And yes, I will still hang out with you if you stink ;)

Blog more, I've bookmarked it on my iPhone!