9.16.2008

Tuesday Weigh In

Okay, I am going to lay it all out there today, because I think if I tell the Internet my weight, I will behave myself and stick to WW like a good girl!! So here goes nothing. I am starting TODAY. I will weigh in every Tuesday morning.

9.16.08 Starting Weight 185


See you guys later. I am off to do story time today at Styledbaby. Going to do a Denise Austin DVD, too. Later I'll blog about my love of Denise Austin - but she deserves more time on my blog than just this short little note!!


2 comments:

Jill said...

You can do it! I'm rootin' for ya! I need to get back on track, too! :) love you tons!

Kristi said...

You can do it my friend!!! I'm here for ya! I need all the motivation in the world for exercising!!!

I'm so glad to see you blogging again!! Love you!!