10.22.2008

awkward

I went to the dentist this morning to get my teeth cleaned and for some strange reason, my mouth was dry the whole time. This made the mirror and utensils the technician was using keep sticking to my lips and the inside of my cheeks. And then she'd try to move the mirror and it'd be stuck to my cheek. How awkward. She kept laughing. I kept trying to produce saliva to help out, but it just wasn't happening... it was my destiny today to have dry, awkward mouth at the dentist.

PS: I go in on the 5th to get my canines extended - like a vampire. But not really. You'll see.

3 comments:

Sara said...

they don't like how your canines are now? JERKS!

Jill said...

I adore you, and your soon-to-be-extended canines!

I have the opposite problem--I drool so much when I'm at the dentist (nervous thing?) that they constantly have to vacuum my mouth. And not with the dainty little mouth sucker, it's a full out Hoover, I swear! Ok, I might be exaggerating, but they do have to suck out my saliva way more than they do to normal people.

w said...

the little mirror was sticking to the inside of your mouth?

i've heard about that. there's an easy way to remedy that.

avoid the dentist.