10.20.2008

Birthday Wishes

We have two very important birthdays to recognize today, so let's get started...


First, I want to wish my sweet Grandma a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! My Grandma is a wonderful, kind, funny and good-natured woman who loves family, traveling and the good in the world. I am so grateful for my Grandma - she is just wonderful! Happy, happy birthday to you, Gram! I love you tons. Thank you for being a wonderful Grandma to me and a sweet Great Grandma to Taylor. WE ALL LOVE YOU!!


And... A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Aunt Janelle, the youngest of the Neffendorf sisters!! Aunt Janelle is hilarious, kind, warm and laughs at some of my jokes, which is always good. She can always get Taylor out of a cranky mood, too, every time! I love you so much, Aunt Janelle, and hope that this drizzly Monday brings you a wonderful birthday full of little things that make you smile.

I love you both so very, very much!!

Hugs and Kisses to you,
Shauna

No comments: