10.06.2008

me? fancy?

I must be fancy, check out the apples we bought yesterday at Trader Joe's. Maybe I was tired, but this really made me laugh when I was loading the apples from the cart to the car. I even snorted. Yes, it amused me that much. Thanks.



As I am posting this, I am still laughing. Trask just asked me why I was laughing. I told him it was because I was blogging about the extra fancy apples.

His response: 'You love that.'

My response back: 'I know.' (while still laughing).

4 comments:

Sara said...

hilarious! I once got something like that and also laughed at the extra fancy label. I remember wondering if they sell any "fancy" stuff? Or only extra fancy? It seems so silly!

Sara said...

so I had to google it: http://www.honeycrisp.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=FVSXF

Egghead said...

So old Granny Smith is trying to move up in the world. Somehow granny and fancy just doesn't compute.

Jill said...

I'm with egghead--I like Fancy Granny Smith. I think that's like the old broad on Dancing With the Stars--Cloris? Hmm...fancy Granny, alright! :)