10.03.2008

must have chocolate...

I found this slow-cooker recipe the other day on one of my most favorite blogs, Jane's Apron. This is so very exciting. Trask is equally as excited about this recipe - my husband loves chocolate, almost as much as he loves his family. It's quite close.

I will let you guys know how it turned out... I am sure it'll be LOVELY.

Slow-Cooker Chocolate Chip Pudding Cake

1 pkg. devil's food cake mix
1 pkg. chocolate instant pudding
1(16 oz.) container sour cream
4 eggs
3/4 C vegetable oil
2 tsp vanilla
1 C semisweet chocolate chips

Place all but the chocolate chips in the slow-cooker. Add 1 Cup water and beat ingredients with a mixer until well blended (about 2 minutes). Fold in chocolate chips and bake about 3 - 4 hours on high or 6 - 7 hours on low (until cake is puffed in the center and pulls away from the sides of the cooker). Spoon the warm cake into serving bowls.



No comments: