10.03.2008

one more day...

Can I make it through today?! Man, I hope so! I am so exhausted and emotionally drained that I can't wait for the official start of the weekend when Trask comes home this evening from work at about 6pm - I need the help! I keep telling myself if I can just make it through today's schedule then I won, I made it through the week, barely, but yes, I made it.

Today, Taylor and I need to: read at Story Time at Styledbaby, go pick up Taylor's new piece to his glasses, package Dominique's card order and take it to the post office to send it out to Mississippi, work on a custom order, go to JoAnns to see if they have the paper that I need that has been out of stock, return a lamp base and lamp shade to Target because they don't fit together and that was my second attempt at buying a shade for it and it not working!!!, clean the house, figure out dinner, get Taylor to take a nap, work on more custom orders, do some invoicing, get the mail and pray there's a huge, giant million-dollar check in there made out to me!!!

Anyone have fun weekend plans? We were going to go down to Eugene but plans changed, so we're here. I have a lot to do for lemon drop, but I want to spend time with the family, too.

Better go and pick out books for story time, and figure out what I am going to wear. Ugh.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

that sounds like a super crazy day. You can do it!

robin said...

Wow - just know that from an outside perspective your life sounds very cool. This sounds super dorky (because it is) but sometimes I picture my life as if it was a movie and I suddenly feel a little bit better. If you were watching a movie about yourself you would be thinking that you character was amazing - wonderful husband, business, cute boy, volunteer work, etc. My story right now is - unemployed, broke, and lazy. haha.

Jill said...

You are crazy busy, but I'm impressed! I understand the emotionally drained part--there are days where I count the FREAKIN MINUTES until W gets home! You and Trask need to take a weekend alone sometime, it would help! Wade and I are on one right now ourselves--my parents have the kids! Even though I miss the stinkies, I LOVE being just a husband and wife for 2 and a half days! You're doing a great job, Shauna! I miss you and can't wait to see you!