11.06.2008

girl time

Ah, I have been so busy I have neglected my poor blogs. Ugh, I hate it when that happens. Do you forgive me? I hope so. Don't make me beg, it's not as pretty as you would hope and expect.

I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get ready for Vino100's Wining Women tonight, where I am their partner this month and will have a table there tonight with my cards, crayons, hair ties, hair clips and more. I feel ready. And Summer is going to be with me, so it'll be just perfect. Isn't she rad for running the table with me. It must be for the free wine. :) If you are local, come on down and visit us, it's from 5pm to 8pm at Vino100, near the Streets of Tanasbourne. You'll be so glad you did.

Tomorrow marks a big adventure. I will be spending two nights away from Trask and Taylor. I am sad to be without them, but happy for a chance to get away with some special gals and have some down-time. I am so happy I won't have to change a diaper or tell them to stop climbing up the cabinets and counters. I hope I won't have to tell them that, at least. I am going away to Cape Lookout with my Ma-in-Law Gail and my Aunt Michelle, and we're going to be 'roughing it' in Michelle's honkin' huge, nice trailer. Oh I can't wait! Glory, glory! We're going to watch lots of movies, read our books, walk on the beach, eat and drink, and I am more than ready. I will still miss my guys, but I am sure they'll have tons of fun things planned and will be hanging out at home all day in their undies. Ewwww. I will definitely document our weekend on camera and share pictures when I return.

Okay friends, creeps, stalkers, family and the like... I'll give a little update tomorrow to let y'all know how Wining Women goes. Wish me luck, Lord knows I will need it!!

xoxo