11.16.2008

thank you, Trask + Tay



I have the greatest husband and son in the world. They made my 26th birthday so very relaxing and special. I will come and add details to this post in the next day or so, but wanted to highlight some pictures from my surprise birthday weekend.



Trask, thank you for being the most amazing person I have ever met. I feel so lucky and blessed to have the love we have and the family that we made. You are everything. (Don't get a big head about it, though!)


And Taylor, you are the sweetest 2-1/2 year old boy. Your heart is so warm and kind, and the hugs and kisses you showered me with this weekend will stay with me always.





6 comments:

Kristi said...

Such sweet pictures!! I can't wait to hear more about the trip. You deserved a great weekend! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Sara said...

what a fun surprise! I hope you had a great time, can't wait to hear more!
Love you!

Jill said...

Happy birthday (late--I haven't had internet for DAYS!!! Argh!) and I am soo soooo glad you had a fun surprise from your men! Your card is in the mail-I just realized yesterday that it didn't get sent. Sorry! I love love love love love love you and all of your 26 years!

Egghead said...

Happy birthday! Your day sounds wonderful. I love the shadow photo.

w said...

sweet.

Anonymous said...

You look amazing!!!! And i just love your family soo much!!!! I cant wait for us to all hang out... and you know caden and tay are real close in age so they would have a good time, i think taylor could teach him some good tricks... supervised by Jordan of course, cuz he's the adult of the house.!!! haha:)