12.14.2008

baby it's cold outside

Happy Sunday, yo.

So, if you have been following this blog for awhile, you might already know how much I don't enjoy the snow. Don't ask me why, I am not sure, all I know is that winter is not my friend. If I could change things around, I would have winter last two days - Christmas Eve through Christmas Day, and then BAM, here comes spring.


But, alas, I can't change the seasons, so I am dealing with it. We usually don't get much snow, hardly ever, but when we do, things get wild. We don't know how to drive in it, all the news channels can talk about is the dumb white snow, yadda yadda yadda. BUT, having a toddler that adores the snow, along with a hubby that likes the snow, too, and a rat terrier that goes berserk in the stuff, it is a tiny bit exciting, for awhile.


All this week it's supposed to be COLD - like not above freezing, cold. Ugh. Now I can't wear my cut-off shorts and tank tops and belly shirts. Sheesh. Winter always spoils my fun.


I hope you enjoy the pictures from today's snow shenanigans.


Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend, and please note, there is nothing wrong with Taylor's teeth, jaw or his bite - he just sticks his bottom jaw out when he's excited, just like I do. Charming, right!?

3 comments:

Kristi said...

You guys are adorable!! I'm not a huge fan of snow...I went to Alaska to get my fix only to come back to THIS!!

I love you friend!!

Jill said...

I'm so glad I have you to come to when I need a good laugh! I adore you! I'm really depressed I can't wear my shockingly sexy thong bikini to wash my car in this snowy weather, so I feel your pain.

And CRAZY! Me and Ayden totally stick out our bottom jaws when we laugh hard or get excited! I swear we're freakin' twins. You're the prettier one. I hate you already. ;)

Sara said...

great pictures!
I hear the snow there is intense, we didn't get much here but it is SUPER cold. Tay looks adorable in his hat, love it!