12.30.2008

cute {little} corner

Today I am going to share with you the cutest little corner in my home that makes me smile. It is the cute corner. I just now decided I was going to call it that. This is not to be confused with the naughty corner - that is very different, and not cute at all.


This corner is new. The 8 drawer small dresser was given to me by a lovely family member, unfinished. I knew right away I would love it forever and give it some life and color and it would forever be stuck with me.

When my mom and sister were visiting for the holidays they helped me make a color choice for the dresser and then helped me paint it. After we painted it, we roughed it up a bit and distressed it. We beat it with a sock full of pennies and quarters, we sandpapered it, and we let Taylor at it with his play tool set. We had so much fun, and it seemed to be a bit therapeutic.


My sister helped me contact paper some gift wrap to make drawer liners, too. Aren't they cute?! These drawers now are in the corner of my bedroom, next to my bed, and it makes me love my bedroom, the most neglected room in our place.


So on top of the dresser is more lovelies. The print is a gift from my sister that she gave me for Christmas. She bought it from this lovely etsy shop, here. It's just wonderful. {Thank you, Karlie!!} And see that wonderful aqua colored candle stand? That was a thoughtful gift from my sweet sister in law, Summer. {Thank you, Summer!!} Isn't it just perfect, and totally my style?! Oh I love it, and the part that the candle sits on looks just like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup wrapper, so even better, and sweeter!! (I always seem to have chocolate and peanut butter on my mind!)

There you have it, my cute corner. I showed you one of my corners, now it's time to show me yours. And I totally don't mean that in a creepy way. Please believe me.

xoxo



8 comments:

Summer said...

Mmmm...indeed it is the cute corner! Cute corner for a cute sis!

Sara said...

very cute! Nice work. I love small drawers like that. Do you plan on storing anything in there, ya know...besides the cuteness?

Jill said...

I love your little corner, it's so cute and simple and classy! And totally fits your Shauna-ness! :)

w said...

i love your cute corner.

i wonder if your naughty corner is the same as mine...

Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...

LOVE YOUR CORNER!
Could I have tea there sometime?

KRISTI said...

very cute corner - got me thinking about mine...or my lack of a cute corner...

Amber said...

What a great way to display your earrings. Dude, we are so getting together to be crafty when I'm off work the entire month of April. You better get used to seeing me around. :D

麻辣火鍋Fay said...

That's actually really cool!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,做愛,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟