12.11.2008

Etsy Find!!

About a month or so ago I came across the sweetest etsy shop ever, Zuzu Girl, and fell in love right away! Kristi of Zuzu Girl makes lovely fairy princess wands, halos, headbands, ribbon tutus and more! As soon as I saw her shop, I knew I needed to order one of her wands to go with the tutu that I made my niece McKenna for Christmas.


These are pictures taken from Zuzu Girl's shop, and it looks very similar to the wand that we'll be giving McKenna on Christmas Day. I borrowed Kristi's pictures because there is no way I could take a decent picture - and hers are lovely, but believe me, the wands are even more amazing in person. The wand I bought for my niece even has a cute little bell on one of the ribbons - isn't that fun?!


The wand was packaged beautifully and just looks so precious, whimsical and fun, and it is SO well made! (Yeah, I played with it a bit before I wrapped it up, so sue me!!)

So, I really think that you should scoot on over to Zuzu Girl's shop and have a look - and then come back and thank me for helping you find such a wonderful shop!!

4 comments:

KRISTI said...

Awww...thanks so much for the plug.
We put a lot of love into our products & I'm so glad loved it too!
Can't wait to give zuzu her new hair accessories for Christmas!

TiLT said...

doesn't she just have the cutest stuff! If only I had a girl...better make sure hubby doesn't see me gush - may get scared :)

Summer said...

Yippee! That is going to make her hair curl even more- with excitement that is. Absolutely amazing! She is gong to go bezerk. So will Champ- so it will have to remain 4 ft. off the ground at all times. You're the best Auntie Sho!

Jill said...

Adorable! These type of things are what make me think it would be fun to have a girl, just when I'm good and settled in the idea of probably never having one! That and the ridiculously adorable baby girl clothes everywhere I go. Hm. Lucky niece of yours.