12.15.2008

he makes me smile

Trask must have been pretty bored this weekend, because he FINALLY agreed to make a card with me while I was working on goodies for lemon drop. He picked out the exact piece of paper I knew he'd pick, from probably hundreds and hundreds of paper options. I know him well! I wasn't watching his every move while he was card-making, just told him where supplies were when he asked. I was intrigued when he asked for the stamps... and once he was finished, I laughed so hard, and that is one of the biggest reasons I married him - I am always laughing.


I am not sure who he is giving his card to, I will assume it's me that is money $, because I totally am. Right?!

Thanks for finally making a card, Trask, I love you even more now.

3 comments:

Jill said...

This cracked me up! I'm still laughing! Oh to be alone at home giggling to oneself... :) You guys are the funniest couple in the world!

I think you should definitely put this one on Etsy too--I like that you have funny, more "modern" cards too! Like the "Dude" cards! :) ♥ you!

w said...

dude.

you're his money honey. you's got the cha-ching-cha-ching that he likes.

Amber said...

How in the world did I miss this post! Love it!