12.02.2008

A Movie I Can Watch...

On Saturday I got to go see Twilight with some of my girlies and it was so much fun. I fell in love all over again with the book, characters and the story. I did like the book a bit better, but all of the characters in the movie were awesome, and just as my mind had pictured them when I was reading the book, especially Bella, Edward and Alice, and well, most of them, I guess.

I normally can't sit still very well for movies, at all. I am far too squirrely of a person. However, Edward really held my attention. Yum, yum. And it's not so much that he's attractive (although he's not bad), it's his character. Edward is charming, amazing, surreal, and oh, swoon, ugh, I am getting pathetic. Better go for now. But please, if you are looking for a fun read that goes by fast, no matter how little time you have to read, go read Twilight. And then come back and thank me for helping you make one of the best choices you have ever made.

6 comments:

Jill said...

You are so funny! But you've got me convinced--if you like the series this much, it must be good!!! Now to go buy the books...

w said...

no thank you. vampires scare me. they drink blood, you know.

Amie said...

Thank you for lending me your book Shauna :) I was just glad my niece let me borrow the other 3!!

Kristi said...

Isn't it AWESOME!!! I have read the first two books. I haven't started the third yet...not cause they aren't good, but because I am afraid I won't be able to put it down!!

Anonymous said...

I too am IN LOVE with Edward and have started Twilight. I am already hooked and can't wait to read the entire series. I thought the movie was great (but I know books are always better) - but what can top getting the visual of Edward????!!!

robin

麻辣火鍋Fay said...

cool!very creative!avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,情色