12.02.2008

a new favorite



I just got this print for Taylor's room last week from Jaimee, owner of Modern Classics Kids on Etsy. Her whole shop is lovely! We did a little trade and I just love this print. Originally the tricycle was pink, but she switched it for me, letting me choose colors, and isn't it just perfect?! I just wanted to pass the good word of Modern Classics Kids. I also got a set of 12 bookplates for Taylor's books, too. So classy and fun!! Go check out her shop when you have a chance, it's lovely.

3 comments:

Jaimee said...

You're the Best, Shauna!
Thanks so much...I'm so glad you like it :)

w said...

it's sweet.

i shall immediately visit her shop. you better be right. everything better be lovely. or i'm coming back to comment.

i mean. i'll be back to comment anyway. but you know.

Jill said...

Adorable! Byron has that radio flyer trike--what a cool idea! I'd better go check out her Etsy now...I have a feeling I'll get lost there! I tend to forget the time when I start Etsying! :)