12.16.2008

oh how I miss you...

Sweet Mama's Family, why are you not on any of my channels anymore? I yearn to watch you, yet cannot. I have the first season on DVD and yet that is not enough. I want to see the episodes with Bubba!! It makes me so so sad.

A desperate cry out for help -- Either someone needs to upgrade my cable for me and pay the bill or they need to find Mama's Family DVDs and make this better. I cry about it, honestly. And yes, I know that's super pathetic, but I never said I was normal. Can someone please fix this sad situation!?

Any other Mama's Family fans out there? If so, I love you.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I'm not a huge fan of this show, but have you tried looking at Hulu.com? They might have some episodes online and it's free.

w said...

please. no. please.

please.

no.

Egghead said...

I admit I love Mama's Family although I don't often get to watch it. I'm never home when it is on or I'm too busy to watch. But I hear you....it is a hoot.

Jill said...

You crack me up!