1.05.2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all my friends, family and sweet Internet Stalkers. I love you all. I hope that 2009 has been wonderful so far, and if it's off to a rough start, it's not too late to turn it around! 2009 is going to be great, I just know it.

I have created a blog solely dedicated to my weight loss and life changes, so if you are interested in reading it, please let me know and I can get the information to you. The blog is marked 'private' and I'll give permission rights to those who wish to read it. Doesn't that make you guys feel really cool and very important?! It should. Just comment here or shoot me an email and I can grant you permission. Down the line I may make the blog public, but not yet. I like to be a tease like that, it's fun.

I will be posting a free Valentine Card Tutorial on lemon drop's blog soon, so stay tuned for that. I have never done a tutorial before, I don't think, so it should be fun. But first thing is first, I have to clean the house. Chores. Sheesh. Wish they stayed behind with 2008. I didn't invite them to join me in 2009.

xoxo

3 comments:

Jill said...

I am so impressed! Before I forget, though--I don't know what the problem was but I couldn't leave a comment on your weight-loss blog yesterday! I'll try again today just in case, but it was weird! Anyway, you are my hero and I'm so impressed by you! Wade, me, my mom, my sis, and my friend Kaylen are all doing our own version of the Biggest Loser so we can lose some of our fattiness!

KirstyFish said...

I would love access to the weight loss blog - it will help inspire me to keep up my walking and power yoga x remember though - you are seriously pretty already ( i never saw your body,,,, yet!) x x x

Egghead said...

Oh I am in. I am in! I have already looked at it and I love it. I think it is such a good idea. Now if I could just put my fat old self out there and do that....perhaps I would keep on the straight and narrow.