2.10.2009

blazer game


This post is way late. It's late because I almost died from the stomach bug. I am exaggerating, of course, but it was scary and gross, and I am officially scared of germs. Anyway...

Trask and I went to the Blazer game the day after his birthday and it was awesome!! We met my Aunt Michelle and cousin Scott at The Agency before the game to have appetizers and such, and then headed to the game. The seats we had were fun and it was a great game. We beat the Utah Jazz 122 to 86 or something like that. I got overwhelmed and over-excited, and of course cried when we won. I always cry when my team wins. Or loses. Basically always expect a tear in my eye. However, I LOVED watching the game, and Trask and I had a great time. I can't wait to go to more Blazer games!

Go Blazers!!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm glad you had fun!!

Kearsie said...

See? I knew we were twinsies. I have a half sister Michelle and I know a guy named Scott.

It's just getting eerie in here.

Sara said...

looks like you had a blast!

marie said...

it looks like you guys are really pissing that guy in the red shirt off. maybe he doesn't like cute couples.

Egghead said...

I have been to a Blazer game but it was several years ago. I went with my husband and son and we sat in the nose bleed section. The players looked like ants on the floor. Have to say I didn't enjoy it all that much...probably because I am not a big sports fan. I had a tear in my eye for an entirely different reason.