3.12.2009

Gimme That, Thursday

Hi Guys!

This is a new 'nugget of wonderful' that my blog will be featuring each and every Thursday, called Gimme That, Thursday. I am going to show you all what is on my never-ending wish list. Intriguing, yes. Fun, check! Stay tuned each Thursday to see what made the list, whether it's a fun goodie from Etsy or a new haircut, cute dog or fun-colored spatula, we'll have fun. There's no rhyme or reason, just a fun feature to keep you coming back for more!

This week's Gimme That, Thursday comes from some of my favorites on Etsy. Sit back and enjoy, and make sure you check out the major talent from these Etsy shops!

This little beauty is just the cutest bracelet. I love how simple it is! It's from the etsy shop MindyKuen, and you can go check out her shop here. I love how I could wear this all the time and it would look so cute with jeans and a t-shirt.


Along with the simple and fun jewelry theme, here's another from my favorites. This is from an Etsy shop called Rachael Sudlow Jewelry, and you should go check her shop out, too! Aren't these earrings just so sweet?!


I have been admiring this cute collage made from recycled magazines for awhile now, and I just think it would look cute in the house. I like how light-hearted it is, and makes me happy every time I see it. It makes you happy, too, right?! Unless you're scared of dogs... Anyway, go check it out at Cut N Glue's shop, here. I really think it's time I stop admiring it from the computer screen and buy it already!



Last but not least, look at these whale pillows! Aren't they lovely and fun?! I could just eat them up, but I don't eat whales, or pillows, but I could just throw a few on the couch or on Taylor's bed, right!? These whale pillows are found in the KateDurkin etsy shop. Go take a look around and I dare you not to fall in love with something. Well, no, that's not the point. Go fall in love with something!

Well, I hope you enjoyed the first installment of Gimme That, Thursday! I want you all to know that I am not compensated to feature these goodies, I just pick 'em because I like them and I hope you guys like them, too, but if not, that's okay, and I'll still like you. Probably!

See you soon!

3 comments:

Sara said...

I like this idea, I will check back every Thursday! (more like every day)
:p

I love those whale pillows! Meagan would have loved them when she was a kid.

Kearsie said...

What a good idea! I love all that etsy offers. Such talented people.

Angela said...

Thank you so much for featuring Todd! I made that after my own little black and white dog named Todd.

I love the whale pillows!

Very cute blog!