3.26.2009

Gimme That, Thursday

Welcome to Gimme That, Thursday, so happy you're here - thanks for coming back! This week's Gimme That, Thursday is focused on the bedroom, inspired by the painful mattress hunting that has been occurring lately at home, as well as re-thinking the bedroom decor. Enjoy!


I am just love this bedding and pillows from Pottery Barn's Organic Line, in the green color, perhaps with some yellows as accents. I love how fresh and simple it is, since even though I am a gal who loves color, I want a room that is calm, too. This Organic Embroidered Dot Duvet Cover is definitely on my wish-list that seemingly never ends.


This pillow from Joom's Etsy shop is simply amazing. I love everything in the shop, but this hot pink bird on cherry blossom pillow is heaven. I know it'd look so fun and springy, especially with some fun greens. You must go check out Joom's Etsy shop, you will not be disappointed.



Last but not least is this amazingly simple and beautiful Papercut Print by Etsy's Fog and Thistle. The shop is wonderful and fresh, the talent is incredible. I love several of the papercut prints, but this one would match my bedroom and I love it's simplicity. And you can even purchase it in the frame, saving yourself a trip trying to find the frame that works. Fog and Thistle got it right - this is wonderful!

Well, I hope you enjoyed this week's Gimme That, Thursday. I'll leave you with this reminder: I want you all to know that I am not compensated to feature these goodies, I just pick 'em because I like them and I hope you guys like them, too, but if not, that's okay, and I'll still like you. Probably!

Loves!


4 comments:

Kearsie said...

You have excellent taste, my friend.

Sara said...

once again I love all those things!

Amber said...

I love that green color!

Angela said...

Love all of it!