3.20.2009

painting...

You all know I've been in this apartment for almost 4 years. Wow. That's a long time to be in an apartment with tall, white walls. I am starting to go insane. I think I'm going to paint the kitchen in the next few weeks - it'll give a nice pop of color in the open kitchen, and it won't cost a fortune because there's not much wall to paint! Win-win.

So what do you guys think? I want to go fun and bold (of course!). The cupboards are white, so I am thinking any color will make the kitchen pop. I am thinking either lemon, tangerine or a fun green. Any suggestions? Know a paint color or wall I'd love? send me the link!


I just took this fun color personality test, you should go try it out, lots of fun!! Supposedly I am Al Fresco. Feels fancy.

Help an indecisive girl out, would you!! Think fun, happy and well, fun.

10 comments:

sassypackrat said...

I love green kitchens. There is something so soothing about the color around food. My second favorite is a nice light yellow. My kitchen is a horrible dark burgandy red and tan combo. It was like that when I moved in and didn't change it because the tiles match the paint! Yuck! I like a nice red for the walls not the tile. So until I can afford to remodel it has to stay. I probably haven't helped at all but there ya go.

Sara said...

I think a lemony color would be great and nice and bright!

Sara said...

I once saw a really gorgeous kitchen in Real Simple. 3 versions of it. All had white cabinets and one had a tangerine wall, one had a lemon wall, and one had a lime colored wall. The lime green color against the white cabinets was GORGEOUS!! Valspar's Limolicious or Parakeet Green are closest to what I saw.

sarah said...

I think green would be fresh and pretty. I took the color test and my results were "Pop Art" with a secondary harmony family of "Water Beads." I don't even know what that means. lol. But the questions were fun.

Amie said...

I agree with the green, I think it would look nice in there! And I'm an Al Fresco with secondary Water Beads, just in case you were wondering!

w said...

1/2 my cabinets are white. the other 1/2 are red.

copy me.

Catherine said...

I love a yellow kitchen if it's not too pale. Can use almost any color scheme as far as towels, curtains, etc. And it's so sunshiny!

Allison said...

I vote for the colors in the adorable Citrus boot you posted... these colors scream Shauna. One for the walls (maybe yellow - easier to paint over in the long run if you have to paint it back and easier to transition into other color pallets since your apt is so open) and the others as accents. That's my vote.

Angela said...

My favorite room I ever had was red. Just like the crayon! The white trim looked so crisp and clean against it!

My least favorite room I ever had was yellow. I got really tired of it.

I love red and turquoise and orange and turquoise so much right now.

麻辣火鍋Fay said...

cool!very creative!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,成人圖片區,性愛自拍,美女寫真,自拍