3.02.2009

update time

Hi Friends!

Let me just tell you, it's so much easier to blog when I am not dizzy and feeling sick! I don't have much to say, since I have been trying to rest as much as possible. I would tell you my dreams, but then you'd commit me to a mental hospital, and believe me, I have enough medical bills for awhile. So I guess I won't be revealing my dreams, yet.

I am starting to feel human again. It feels nice. I like this. I am hoping the germs and sicknesses stay away from me for a good, long while. Sheesh.

So what's new? Well, not much. I guess I just popped in to say I MISS YOU ALL. Oh, and I guess I can tell you that I ate a Peanut Buster Parfait from Dairy Queen yesterday. It was delicious.

I swear I had something to tell... but I guess I forgot. Darn. I'll be back later, when and if I remember.

1 comment:

Kearsie said...

Dear Shauna,
I am so happy you feel better.
Your inner twin,
Kearsie

P.S. If I had your address, I would send you fun get-well-soon things. Alas, this cyber wish will have to do.