3.04.2009

[yo] pay it forward


I have seen a few blogs doing this 'Pay It Forward' post and I just had to jump on board. I am not cool enough to think of these things, but I feel pretty dang cool participating in them and passing them along. And I like to feel cool. Is that a crime? I hope not, I am terrified of jail.

Anyway.

PAY IT FORWARD...

For the first 6 people that leave a comment on this blog post and PROMISE to do a Pay It Forward post on their own blog in the future, I will send them a little package of goodies. And it'll be like a little present in your mailbox. And you'll like it. And it'll make your day, and it'll make your day even more when you Pay It Forward on your own blog.

So, leave me a comment and let's Pay It Forward. Make sure when you comment you leave me your email or etsy name or some way to contact you, because I will have to get your mailing address so I can send you love and goodies. Or just goodies.

Okay, ready, set, go... let's Pay It Forward, friends!

**PS: And you say why 6 people, that's a strange number. And then I say, I saw one blog do 10 and the other blog do 3, so I chose a number in between. Thanks.


8 comments:

Kearsie said...

Dude, does my Pay It Forward post count for today? Or is that cheating?

Anyways, I would love some Shauna creations!

sassypackrat said...

I love the Pay-it-forward idea. Everytime I make a custom order I spend some of that money in someone else's etsy, artfire or ebay shop. It's my way of spreading my good karma and fortune to others. I'd love to have some of your goodies and promise I'll do the same on my blog soon!
sassypackrat@hotmail.com

w said...

dude. you couldn't even mention me?

you saw "one blog do 10"?

dude. that's me. hello. i have a name.

i am hurt. for the 2nd time this week.

which is why i'm commenting. because my comment doesn't count. and it'll throw you off your numbers game. yeah. psh.

*runs off to cry* again.

Tinkerbelly said...

Very clever idea, you have to wonder about the people who have the time to think things like this up...they obviously don't have kids keeping them busy every second of the day! - chelsea

Dianna said...

i love pay if fowards! and maybe I could get some of your awesome scalloped rounds ;) i would love to do my own pay it forward once I am not sick. being sick is no fun!
-Dianna deForest

A Guide To My Life and Other Amusing Tales said...

Love the buttons as a flower. Would like to see the whole thing :)

BMB said...

First, thanks for following me on Twitter. :], also your etsy shop is too cute!

This pay it forward idea id very sweet. I usually hope that everyday I do something that inspires some one else to something nice through out the day- even if its just holding the door. I never thought of paying it forward like this. Usually I don't think I would have time to make and send a goody to anyone, but spring break is coming up so I think I will have to do this!

Shauna said...

Yahoo! Please count me in! I l♥ve to pay it forward! I posted it here on my blog:
http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/2009/02/pay-it-forward_24.html