4.09.2009

Gimme That, Thursday

It's Thursday, one of my most favorite days ever to blog - here's Gimme That, Thursday. This week I have chosen items that are for the home, are reasonably priced and have great colors!! Enjoy...


First is this great set of resin hoop napkin rings by Crate + Barrel. I adore the simplicity of the rings, and they have great colors. I don't like things to always match, but coordinating is good. I love these. And they are super affordable, I like that.



Next is another Crate + Barrel goodie, well 2 more goodies. First is this great magazine rack in a faux-leather finish. I like the green, and I think it would make my stack of magazines look more organized. Not that they would be more organized, but they would look like it. I'm all about tricking and deceiving. The next are these fun dot bottle stoppers which, again, are in great colors and would be so cute in your wine bottles, right?! Again, super cheap, erm, I mean, affordable. That's a better word.



Check out this great etsy shop I just stumbled upon: LeahRenee. There are tons of cute goodies in this shop, but my fave are the mini pillows in some of my favorite Amy Butler fabric. Aren't these pillows great?! Also, I am in love with this table runner. How could you not like it? I love the colors and know it'd look awesome on my table! I want it!!


Lastly is this colorful Floral Tiered Apron from Pier 1. The price is right and it's ultra cute. I love using aprons, but most of the ones I use are 1/2 aprons, so my shirt still gets messy. I LOVE how feminine this apron looks, and I kinda want to wear it as a backless dress. Can you imagine?! Sorry for the awful visual.


I hope that this week's Gimme That Thursday helped you find some favorites, too!! See you next week! And as always, I'll leave you with this reminder: I want you all to know that I am not compensated to feature these goodies, I just pick 'em because I like them and I hope you guys like them, too, but if not, that's okay, and I'll still like you. Probably!

Loves!


3 comments:

Angela said...

Girl after my own heart! Love green and blue together! I like to add a dash of chocolate.

Julie Flood Photography: Blog said...

let me know when you feel like doing some damage at Pier One...

sassypackrat said...

You can wear that apron as a dress just put on a tank top first. Oh and maybe sew up the back! LOL!