5.21.2009

Gimme That, Thursday

Hi Guys! Gimme That, Thursday is BACK! Sorry for the little blogging-vacation, but it's really the only vacation I am going to get to take!

So this week's Gimme That, Thursday is motivated by my desire for a custom return-address stamp for my family. I have found TONS on Etsy (of course) that I just love, but I think I have narrowed down my choices to these. They are all lovely, and in fact, I want them all. (Are you at all surprised?!). Without further introduction or Shauna-babble, here they are.
Modern Art Stamps is an essential etsy-shopping stop! I promise you won't be disappointed! The shop is full of little nuggets of awesome, and I think I love everything in the shop. Who wouldn't?! Anyway, I have chosen these two as my faves (both pictured above): the Custom Address Bookplate Rubber Stamp C155, and the Custom Oval with Bird Address Rubber Stamp C54.


The next stamp I love comes from Terbear Collectibles, and this shop is amazing! I could only hope to be half as successful as this etsy shop! The stamps are all so much fun, and again, I found TONS that I loved, but this one that is pictured above stands out right now during my stamp-hunt. It is the Whimsical Family Tree with Birds stamp and it's mounted with a handle, and I just love that.


I quickly added The Paper Princess to my favorites when I found this shop - I think I love everything about it. No, I know I love everything about it, and the stamp I have chosen from the shop is no exception. I love it's simplicity, and how it's not super girly, since I am the only lady in my family... but then again I do address all the mail!! The one I chose is the Custom Return Address Rubber Stamp Leaves Personalized and I adore it. It's pictured above, but you should check out the rest of her shop, too. You'll thank me.


Last but not least is a shop after my own heart, Purple Lemon Designs. Hmmm, wonder why I'd like that name, right? Well, lemon drop studio just hearts Purple Lemon Designs, the whole shop! I love all the stamps, but since I am going with the round stamp theme, I'll feature the Medium Round Customized Stamp. I love the 'R' font, and Rogers just happens to be my last name... Anyway, go check out this shop, you'll love it, too!

So, what's a girl to do? So many fun stamps... it's hard to choose. I'll most likely get a stamp from each store, just not all address stamps since I just love 'em all! I'll keep you posted.

See you next week! And as always,
I'll leave you with this reminder: I want you all to know that I am not compensated to feature these goodies, I just pick 'em because I like them and I hope you guys like them, too, but if not, that's okay, and I'll still like you. Probably!

3 comments:

Kelly | Purple Lemon Designs said...

Thank you so much for featuring my stamp, Shauna! It must be a mutual admiration society because I heart lemon drop studio!

Sara said...

wow, I love all of those!

Amber said...

The monograms are way cute but so is the tree. Too hard to decide. I recently got some sticker labels from stickerdoodles.etsy.com and they are adorable as well. Good luck... will be hard to choose.