6.14.2009

answering a few questions

Why hello there. Good to see you.

I thought I'd answer a couple of the questions that were emailed in to me... are you ready for some answers? Please note that that does not mean that they are legitimate answers, but they are my answers.

Question: What is your favorite quote?

Answer: I have several quotes that I like, but two that I really love. And no, I am not choosing some of the amazing things that I have made up over the years. Basically anything I say is amazing and totally quotable, but it's not always about me.

Here are my two favorite quotes:

  • There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One is roots; the other, wings. - Hodding Carter

  • We could have never loved the earth so well if we had had no childhood in it. - George Eliot
Question: If you could go anywhere for vacation, where would you go?

Answer: After stopping in Florida to harass Winn for awhile, I'd go spend as much time possible in New Zealand. I have always wanted to go there. And to stay there. For forever. Or just for three to five weeks. I have never been.

My favorite place that I have already been to is Kauai, Hawaii. The eastern part of the island is my favorite, but I also love the North Shore.

If anyone wants to trade 50 pounds of awesomely hot fat for a few plane tickets to NZ or Kauai, please let me know and we'll make the arrangements accordingly. Totally a fair trade, because you can stick the fat wherever you want.

Thanks for the questions! Keep them coming and I'll answer more soon!

xo,
Shauna



1 comment:

Tinkerbelly said...

Hawaiian air has really cheap tickets to Ohau and Maui right now and Go airlines www.iflygo.com has 3 dollar inter-island tickets if you can get one before they are sold out.