8.07.2009

Plan Toys Activity Bus: the coolest!

A few months back I signed up to participate in some toy-testing with a great toy website called ebeanstalk.

Ebeanstalk has a group of child experts that help select great learning toys and toys for kids of all ages, from baby toys, toys for 1 year olds, toys for 2 year olds, etc. This seemed right up our alley, since Taylor happens to love toys. And he loves to give his opinion!

Last week we received the Activity Bus from Plan Toys who makes green developmental toys and Taylor couldn't be more excited!

This Activity Bus is amazing for so many reasons.

First, as a parent, I can't stand seeing plastic toys scattered around the house. They look cheap to me. The Activity Bus is made of wood, and is painted nicely and is super cute.

Upon opening the box, Taylor's first response was "oh my goodness"! He opened it right up and started playing. Included in the Activity Bus are wooden people, school desks, a chalkboard and other school supplies. I love that it's open-ended, letting Taylor use his imagination.

The bus opens and closes with ease, and it is extremely well made. I would purchase this toy, or other toys from Plan Toys for Taylor and also for gifts. I love that it's a green product, it's attractive and isn't noisy. No batteries needed and my son still LOVES to play with it, and it keeps him entertained for a long time.

We are so excited that we got to test this toy out, and as I am typing this, Taylor on the floor, playing with the Plan Toys Activity Bus once again. This is going to be a favorite for years, I can already tell!


1 comment:

Amber said...

so cool. I love educational toys and refuse to give other toys as gifts.