9.14.2009

16 weeks


Newsflash! I just hit 16 weeks on Saturday and you know what? I'm not as sick as I have been!

Kristi of Zuzu Girl totally predicted I'd feel better at week 16 - I'm now coming to her for all of my predictions and advice! Thanks Kristi! (And a special shout out to Kristi since today is her birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTI!)

Today's Monday and I'm hell-bent on cleaning the house and getting ready for PRESCHOOL tomorrow! Can't even believe it.

We had a great weekend, took lots of pictures and watched football. My Ducks won (and without a brawl and some sucker punches), so this will be a good week. And my Seahawks won, too, which makes me happy.

I go to the doctor for a check up on Friday and will hopefully schedule the ultrasound then to see if this Nugget is boy or a girl.

Off to clean! Have a great Monday!

7 comments:

kristi said...

happy baby bump, sweetheart. you look totally fab!!

Nancy said...

You look so cute!

Kearsie said...

You are so pretty when you are gestating.

sassypackrat said...

You look great! So happy to hear you are feeling better! ;0)

w said...

you is beautimous. also. you should name baby after me. word.

A Guide To My Life and Other Amusing Tales said...

lovin the bump!

Jill said...

ahhhhhh I just love your belly! You're a beautiful pregnant chick!