9.16.2009

big tease

Can I even begin to tell you how much it delights me that Taylor loves to pick on/harass/torment Trask.


I love the sound of Taylor's squeals of glee and delight when he teases his dad. Taylor is really and truly growing into my ally. Together we'll tease Trask until he cries, hides or gives in.


I love this picture so much. I love how Taylor's eyes are closed, searching deep within himself to muster up all the eye gouging and hair pulling he can muster to make his dad go slowly insane. I love the look on Trask's face, because even though he's being tormented, he still looks like he's having fun.


I love having Taylor on my side. I feel safe, even though every once in awhile he turns on me.

1 comment:

Jill said...

You guys are such an amazing family! So stinking full of happiness for that boy--he is very blessed! I love that picture of him on Trask's shoulders, squeezing poor Traskers' face off. Lucky for Trask, he has all that extra skin, so it probably doesn't hurt much... ;o) he he! And Shauna, that last picture of you and Taylor is beautiful! Perfect Mommy and boy picture!