10.21.2009

busy bee

I can't sit still any longer. Or I guess I can't let my brain rest. It's not like I've been jogging and just can't stop or anything. That would be far too beneficial for my health.

BUT the lists and ideas in my head won't stop. It's nothing new, I'm a chronic over-thinker, but I can't rest, and it's starting to overwhelm me. And just when I get my mind calmed down for the meantime, this crazy Carsten starts kicking, and twirling, and rolling and punching and disco dancing in my womb. (Isn't womb a creepy word? or is it just me!?). I don't remember Taylor ever being this insane, especially this early on, so we'll see what that means, if it means anything at all.


I am grateful, however, that I think I found a dress for Ryan and Jenn's wedding, less than one month away. I found it on Gap's website and now I just have to wait for them to open and see if I am going to be lucky enough that the store a few blocks away from me actually has it in the store. I sure hope so! But, isn't it lovely?! I was trying to not wear black, but can't find anything I like. Dang it.

Everything else is going fine. Trying to get my photography logo figured out, and re-vamping lemon drop studio's logo and marketing material at the same time. We'll see how that goes. If you haven't seen my photography blog, you can see it here. I am thinking I'll call it lemon drop photography. I am awful at names.

Anyway, off to create more lists and to overwhelm myself, while trying to keep germs out of the house. This nasty H1N1 has appeared at Trask's work and it is not welcome in this house.