11.06.2009

him


I don't always make the best decisions or choices. It's not that I make awful choices, but sometimes making up my mind is hard, and I can be indecisive, or other times I don't say the right thing at the right time, or all the times I say something inappropriate right when the room goes quiet, but I did get something right, and it's made all the difference.

Want to know my best decision? Marrying Trask.

I can't imagine how different my life would be without Trask. It seems that I am not ever 100% sure on anything, but I know for a fact that we belong together, and I am so grateful that the person of my dreams was brought to me, and that I was smart enough not to mess anything up!

I love knowing that Trask is always going to be around for me and our family, and I love how much he cares. I can always count on him for a laugh, for a smile after a crummy day, and for a hug that seems to fix everything.

I can say with confidence that I made the right choice. I am so lucky to have found the love of my life, and so blessed that he loves me as much as I love him, even after knowing me, usually more than I know myself.

Trask! Thank you for everything! For the laughs, smiles, adventures and everything in-between. Thank you for making our marriage and our family a priority - it's so, so worth it! I adore you!

1 comment:

-Trask said...

Wow...not sure what I did to deserve this, but thanks. Love you so much. Can't wait for some time with the fam!