11.28.2009

lumberjack hat

I think that Taylor might be one of the luckiest kids in the Pacific NW!

Yesterday when we went to go get the mail, what is in the mailbox? A package from Amber of Confessions of a Crochet Addict. Right away Taylor saw the package and was asking if his name was on the label. Indeed, it was - Taylor Rogers.

And just what was in that package? BAM! This amazing lumberjack hat!

This AMAZING lumberjack hat was made by the lovely and ever-so-talented and generous Amber! I swear she never ceases to amaze and surprise me.



The hat is the neatest color, almost a dark mossy green, and it is the perfect size for Taylor's noggin. If you have ever seen my son, or pictures of my son, which I am sure you all have, you know that he's not ever going to get his head stuck in a staircase railing, a chair, or anything really, besides the neck holes in his shirts! The kid has a huge head. And the hat, it fit wonderfully! Can I mention that Amber has never had a head measurement of Taylor, and nor has she ever seen him in person, YET!? Amazing.


Amber will be posting the lumberjack hat in her Etsy shop soon. I wouldn't wait until she does. I would hop on over now and look at all the great goodies she has in her shop, or email her and do some custom work with her. She has taken care of MANY, MANY gifts for me this holiday season, and all year long, and I am always so impressed by how awesome her work is. Probably because she's so rad, too. It must be science. I am sure of it.


I will be taking more Taylor the Lumberjack pictures soon, so stay tuned. And Amber, thank you so much for making Taylor so happy! You're just the sweetest!

Keep in touch with Amber here:
Confessions of a Crochet Addict Etsy Shop
Confessions of a Crochet Addict Blog

2 comments:

Amber said...

It was my pleasure. The hat is 'child size' and since I don't have any kids of my own I don't really know what that means. Safe to say 2-4 yrs, I guess! I'm glad Taylor was a willing super model. He's awesome!

Kristi said...

I love it, very cute!!