11.16.2009

Sunriver


I just wanted to take a few moments to share some pictures from our Sunriver mini-vacation that we took over the weekend.




Sunriver was amazing! It was my first trip there, but definitely not my last trip! It was about a 3-1/2 or 4 hour drive from Hillsboro, but so worth it! The drive over was beautiful, too, with snowy mountains and sometimes roads to enjoy! Usually I don't like the snow at all, but snow in Central Oregon is just fine with me, it's nice and powdery and beautiful, and I love it!




We were in Sunriver for my cousin Ryan's wedding on Saturday. It was the prettiest wedding I have ever been to - had so much fun! Taylor was one of two ring bearers (although he didn't really feel like walking down the aisle, he did sport his tux), so I have pictures to share.





We had so much fun playing in the snow, taking drives around Sunriver, sledding and more! I can't wait to go back!

So I should be doing laundry and all sorts of things that are boring, but need to get done when you come home from vacation, so I'll go do that and blog later.

PS: Thinking about merging this blog and Taylor's blog... just a thought. Does anyone know much about this?

1 comment:

Amber said...

poor taylor can't see with his hat. maybe he needs a smaller one?!