12.09.2009

crocheted cacti


I swear Amber has read my diary and knows my secrets. She knows how 'we' people feel. You know the kind (I am one of them). Those who buy a plant with the best of intentions and dedication, but end up killing the plant anyway...

Well look at what Amber of Confessions of a Crochet Addict did... she crocheted cacti!! It is almost guaranteed you can't kill them! And guess what's even better?! Not only does she sell them in her etsy shop, but right now you can enter the giveaway on her blog for a chance to win a set for free. You can't beat that deal with a stick!

Giveaway ends on New Year's Eve at midnight. And if you win and you're one of my readers, you have to give me one. Well, you don't have to, but it's the right thing to do.

Good luck and tell Amber I sent you!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Enter! Do it now!

[please and thank you]