12.01.2009

out-numbered


I may as well get used to being the only girl in the house - not that I am not already out-numbered now, but adding another boy to the collection in February will just make this division more apparent. There are things I am just going to have to cope with, I have a feeling...

It seems like all I say lately to Taylor is "Please put the toilet seat down!" over and over and over. I am convinced that the sound of my voice is like the prettiest song in the world, because he sure likes to make me repeat myself. I know it's not for a lack of not listening, that wouldn't be it. It must be because my voice is like a precious, rare songbird and it's an honor to be able to hear it on such a regular basis.


4 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Keep at it and it will happen. The best gift I gave myself and my son's future wife was that he puts the toliet seat down without even thinking. You can train them to do it if you start young! LOL!

Amber said...

Just wait... has Taylor ever taken the TP and flushed the entire roll down the toilet? My little brother did that once. Boys are crazy.

kristi said...

Gage is six and I'm still saying it.
Good luck there.

Jill said...

Good luck! I never taught B to stand to pee at all, so he's just recently started doing it! And only because of all of our trips back and forth to Springfield :) I was trying to keep him ignorant of standing to pee as long as I could... ;o)