2.08.2010

healthy!

Just got a call from my nurse at the doctor's office (yes, she's my nurse, I love her). All my tests came back normal. Proof I'm normal! I should ask them for a certificate or some proof on paper so I can carry it around and show people who question me and/or my ways.

This doesn't answer my questions about why I'm dizzy, but at least we know that I'm not completely broken.

My next appointment is this Thursday, so we'll see what happens between now and then. I am still thinking he'll be here before his due-date, one way or another, but I'm not so good at predicting things, so don't hold me to it.

Thanks for the well-wishes, the sweet comments, the prayers and good thoughts, I appreciate each and every one of them!

Peace out and let's talk soon!

4 comments:

Sara said...

HOORAY! I'm so glad, congrats! Love you!

sassypackrat said...

Very good to hear!

w said...

well good.

Amber said...

Happy healthy Shauna! Yippee!